The SwiftKick Band (SwiftKick
They play a wide range of blues, old rock and some newer rock by artists such as BB King, Eric Clapton, Howlin’ Wolf, Down Childs Blues Band, CCR, Willie Dixon, Delbert McClinton,
SwiftKick has played at the Amadeus Cafe every year since 2012 for the Limestone City Blues Festival and at the Tir Nan’ Og in 2012 and 2013 for the William Vanhorn Memorial.The Emerald Music Festival on Amherst Island is an annual summer event where The SwiftKick Band has performed twice now.
SwiftKick has been the closing act for the Canada Day celebrations in Harrowsmith 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017. A busy 2017 Canada Day also saw an earlier performance in Sydenham. In 2014 SwiftKick performed Canada Day/Rib Fest in Gananoque.
2017 was the first year The SwiftKick Band performed at the 7th Annual Wheels, Water and Wings Festival in Bancroft. The SwiftKick Band will be returning for future performances.
Other venues graced by The SwiftKick Band are:
- Army Navy Air Force Club – Martello Unit 377 in Kingston
- The Dock Side Tavern in Deseronto
- Isaiah Tubbs Resort and Conference Center – Picton
- Kingston and District Labour Council Labour Day Picnic in 2012 and 2016
- The Legion Branch 560, Kingston
- Loaf’n Ale in Napanee
- The Mansion in Kingston
- The Portsmouth Tavern, Kingston
- RCHA Club Kingston
- Shorelines Casino, Belleville
- West Side Moroni’s in Gananoque